Saturday, April 17, 2010

Wow...where do all the days go? I am overwhelmed at times as to how fast time travels through each and every day. Today, as most days off go, I only accomplished about half of what I wanted. There's just not enough hours in the day. I often wonder if I'm capturing all the important things. Am I leaving a mark that will be remembered for good? Do the ones that I hold dear and closest to my heart, really understand how much I love them? How grateful we are to have them a part of us! It's truely an honor to be their parent! I sure hope so! Because I am very blessed with a great hubby who is my best friend and kids that I can call friend as well.
We've had several conversations with our kids lately. Trying to express to each and every one of them, that it's "Family" that matters. That it's "Family" that makes us who we are. I was telling one of them of an interview I had many moons ago with an airlines. It was the second interview and the interviewer was asking about me. "Tell me about you" she said. So I proceeded to tell her of my family, my 3 kids, what I have been doing over the past few years with my family, etc. She stopped me and said "No, I asked you to tell me about YOU." What she didn't understand was that "My Family" is me. It's what defines me and who I am. I'm very proud of that. They make me who I am and I love them more than life!

No comments:

Post a Comment