Monday, January 9, 2012


Spending lots of time with these sweet ladies since we were put in the Relief Society Pres in August....This is us in St George with the Visiting Teaching spread out all over the floor to re do it. MAN...what a project! What a feat we tackled but only with our Heavenly Father's help. Now bless me with patience as the sister's in our ward embrace what we .....no, the Lord has assigned them to do!
A sister asked me if I was use to my calling yet....not sure you EVER get use to this calling, but it has changed me and has humbled me in ways that are hard to describe.
Tina Rothe as Pres...or boss lady as I call her....me as the first counselor, and Jill Egbert as the 2nd, and Polly Deming as the secretary. THANK YOU for secretaries! Wow, their job is HUGE! I already have such a LOVE for each one of them...more than even before!

No comments:

Post a Comment