Tuesday, January 31, 2012




Pinterest is my new addicion...it is a pin board that is unreal! You name it, it has what your looking for! DIY stuff...stuff to purchase...all categories...I can get lost in it!
I was sick this past fall as I added up the amount of $$'s we have been spending at the grocery store...I'm looking for any way to avoid it! I HATE grocery shopping and have been heard to say...I'd rather take a beating than go grocery shopping! One of the girls laughed at that at work...she said I would not! No really...I think I would. It's a mental beating as I see those $'s add up and then we have to do it again...URR! We could save so much money if we didn't have to eat! Soooo, anywhoos, found a recipe to make my own laundry detergent. I bought a front load washer about a year ago or so. I hate trying to find the best deal on the soap it requires...found this recipe. So excited about it...Have enough to make probably 2 more batches! So far, the clothes are clean and just as white...trying to keep the whities white has been a chore, and this seems to be helping! We'll see as time goes on. ANNND, because I'm putting the soap in the wash tub itself, the ever so popular stink has gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment