Sunday, March 27, 2011
















We had the boys sleep over on Friday. Mick texted me about the time I was getting off work and asked if all the kids could sleep over...I thought she was kidding! But she wasn't and I actually told her no, that I wasn't up to that. Preslie and Hayden still don't sleep through the night. I was soooo ready for a good night sleep and the sleep in without an alarm! The boys slept til 9am..thanks boys! That was awesome! We didn't do much...weather still too cold. They brought their ramp and they played outside with the bikes, scooter and skateboards till it was just too plain cold. Then we had rootbeer floats and watched Dennis the Menace. Talan didn't like it...the scarry man "creeps me out gramma!"....like he's going to jump right out of the movie! Saturday they went to Shawn and Chris soccer game with Grampa while I spend some time with Karen & Dale. Shawn & Ang came over for dinner and to watch 4 hours of soccer....but no luck with the Real game being on TV, so just 2 hours. Ang played the beautician she is and braided Payson's hair into cornrolls....he was tough, cause that hurts. And of course Talan couldn't be left out. Ang did him a due too! Ang will be a great Mom someday, but today's she's an awesome Aunt! She's always doing fun things to Kallie's hair! It wasn't a real exciting weekend, just a quiet one spent with family. That's the best though isn't it! I treasure all those times, whether it's a sleep over or just a few hours of chillaxin as the kids call it!

No comments:

Post a Comment