Sunday, August 29, 2010


Payson is in the 2nd grade this year. Can you believe it! He's grown so fast! And he's lovin the 2nd grade. Friday, they had what they call the fun run. That's where the kids run for 20 minutes to raise money for their school. I changed my lieu day to have that day off and Rick took the day off so we could go out there to support him. I LOVE being there for stuff like that. He would run faster as he ran past us. He's such a champ. He tallied 19 runs around their ring they had set up! Pretty dang good. I bet the kids were quiet the rest of the day for their teachers!! Talan & I even ran around once too. Grampa didn't think we could do it, but we showed him! Afterwards, Rick & I went to Mick's for a bit, colored with Talan, played with Preslie and held Hayden. Then we had to go get some paper's signed for Mom's benefits. It was a good day, just hanging out with my hubby and grandkids.

No comments:

Post a Comment