Monday, August 23, 2010



Hayden Tate was born on August 3, 2010. What an entrance. After giving us stress about when he was going to arrive, before the funeral, during the funeral, or maybe at the cemetery when Mick fell...he came just a few days later. And he took his time! Wonder what those great grandpa's and grandma's were telling him about! I felt like my Dad was holding him up there, I could hear him say..."those girls have been through enough" let's just wait a spell!" And he did. Mick was in labor all day long after they started her. She arrived at the hospital around 9 am and she didn't deliver him until 730 ish pm. When he was layed on her tummy, I knew that he had just left my Dad. That made me cry! It caught me off guard how emotional I was about it. I had to really swallow hard! What a comfort it has been to hold him! If only he could talk and tell us about heaven. How cool would that be! Mick & Brandyn have their little hands full. It's been a blessing in disguise to have Brandyn home to help Mick through this. I know that Heavenly Father has something in store for them as far as work goes. I just pray it's not miles and miles away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment