Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Conference...






Loved Conference weekend...
Haven't had a chance to listen to all yet....LOVE DVR! But what I did hear...well, it's just proves that My Heavenly Father is aware of me & my family! Lots of words of wisdom, advice and reminder of commandments that we all needed to hear!

We started a tradition several years ago that while the boys are at the Priesthood session, us girls go shopping and we all meet up for dinner. It has become our responsibility to get a seat somewhere and beat the crowds! That's gay...cuts the shopping short! This year, Mick suggest Training table...perfect choice...not a wait at all. We all got there the same time and went straight it. Good thing, we would have been in trouble for goofing if we didn't!

Angela, Mick, Kallie, Preslie and I (Tahnie out of town with volleyball) headed off to the Mall, Rod works (with the rest of the dang valley) left there...2hr wait in line just not worth anything in the store! Then off to Quilted Bear and to dinner. So many Birthdays in the next few weeks, so not a lot of spending splurges! But found fun ideas! Had to buy Rick a Ute's tie and Kallie a cute beanie!

Conference talked a lot about loving our families. Loving and serving others. One talk on Sunday morning talked of his Mother I believe wish...."no empty seats! Oh how that applies to my heart right now! I worry for my children and the world that they live in! It's a blessing to see them choose the right, but I fear the strength of the advesary working on all of us! Sometimes...I just want to say "Bring on the Millenium! Satan bound for 1000 years.. how cool will that be!

No comments:

Post a Comment