Sunday, October 25, 2009

Families CAN be together FoREVER~



You may ask why I post this...I'll just say that this is a reminder to me and my family that we are sealed for eternity. We may be broken and hurt...but we are eternal and have work to do! So do it! Each of us! Individually and as a whole!
I'm so grateful for each one of you! How blessed we are! Dad & I have existed for each of you for the past 30 some odd years and would walk through fire for any one of you...do you get it? Do you understand our full desire and wish for each of you as a whole and individually? Do you know what's in our hearts? Do you care enough to act on it? I pray that you do. If your wonderin what's in our hearts...just ask. Love each of you to the moon & back a trillion, billion times!

2 comments:

  1. Shawn and I love you guys so much, and we are so grateful for everything you guys do for us and for the family as a whole.

    I don't know what work we should be doing. . . all we can do is pray for each other and be an example right? Freeagency is a tricky thing. Its awesome, and horrible at the same time. I'm sure as a parent it would be extremely difficult to be wanting everyone to put in their part so we can all be eternal family, yet knowing it's ultimately up to everyone individually. This is one of the many reasons why we have not yet procreated. (:

    Love you!
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Mom, Dad I want you both to know that I do have a testimony of the gospel and i try hard every day to be a good person! Am I the best I can be probably not but i sure try hard. My kids do deserve the opportunity to participate in church every sunday and learn those important lessons BUT a little thing called pRiDe steps in the way and i have no desire to go alone! I have an amazing husband that has a good heart and may be a little lost right now. Just because I don't participate in church every sunday or visit the temple doesn't mean my testimony isn't there or that i don't believe. I have done nothing that would keep me from being part of this wonderful eternal family!

    ReplyDelete