Sunday, October 25, 2009











October 14, 2009
Mickie has gone back to work as a fill in when she can. I got to spend the day with Talan & Preslie one day when she worked. There is NOTHING that makes my heart feel happy and joyful than to spend time with my grandkids! They are pure spirits from Heaven and bring such honesty and unconditional love! What the "big people" can learn from each little one in this world!
We spent the morning just playing...we read, colored, played dominos-okay so we made a track with the dominos...gave stink bug preslie a bath, made funny faces at the camera..I think Talan took a picture of EVERYTHING in the house and I took a picture of him playing with everything he chose that day. I love these kids! And those two that weren't there. Thank you for helping my heart to feel full!

No comments:

Post a Comment