Saturday, May 15, 2010

Happy Mother's day to me!






Mick & Brandyn joined us for dinner. Tahnie had to work and her family had taken Kallie to Wyoming with them. Shawn & Angela joined us for dessert...but camera had been placed on the shelf at that point I guess....I stink at taking pictures!
Rick barbequed for all of us and then we all joined in a family baseball game..I love the picture of Mick...even little ....un-named baby was part of the play! She looks so cute prego! The boys just can't get enough of all of us playing together. It WAS fun...and I'm with Mick...I see an entire family game of baseball coming our way, wouldn't that be a blast!
I LOVE having my family together...it's getting harder and harder to have them all at once...they all have their inlaws we have to share with..it's getting easier for me to share...but..well...it's just hard! Life is too crazy!
The biggest joy I get from life is knowing that my family surrounds me. We have had our trials, but we all love one another and that's what matters right! I couldn't be more proud of my kids..they have each developed into such great people and I LOVE their choice of spouse! They have truely become a part of our family that I can't be more happy with! It's such a joy to have each and every one of them around us! Thanks for always honoring your Dad & I..for always loving us and trying to be the best you can be! We are so proud of each of you and feel so blessed to call each of you our Friend! Being a wife and a mother has always been such a joy to me...it really is what defines who I am! I'm so very lucky! Love to each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment