Thursday, December 31, 2009











So if you know me, you know that I love the Santa part of Christmas. Don't get me wrong..I have such a testimony of my Savior and the REAL meaning of Christmas. There is nothing more tender and true to my heart. BUT....the Santa part is a fun thing for me! I wish mr. Claus got into with me..but anyways...When Payson was small, I wanted Gramma, Grampa, Santa and Payson in a picture, but Rick wasn't having it....we all know how much Rick LOVES pictures. So anyway...I thought fine..Payson and I will and there began a new tradition...Gramma, Santa, and grandkids! Each year I insist on the visit with picture. We finally were able to meet up with Tahnie's schedule Friday December 19th. We met at the mall and the line wasn't too bad. Especially when the cousins could spend the waiting time playing dog pile and running amuck around the courtyard! I love the picture...it's not perfect, in fact as you can see Kallie was not having it! We put her on Santa's lap and she wondered who on earth he was and reached out for ANYONE who would get her off his lap. Gramma next to her was not good enough! Preslie was more interested in my earrings and was trying to yank one off. But ya know...it's the real life things that I love about sharing time with these angels! They don't like strangers, and well...Payson was not buying he was real anyway....at least his beard was real! To all you non believers! Hope all you got was underwear!




No comments:

Post a Comment