Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Month of December is full of all kinds of Things!






















Since about 1992 I believe...we have been painting ceramic Christmas tree ornaments. The kids love it...even the big ones as you can see. They pretend to humor me, but they are actually pretty good at it. I originally started this so my children can take their ornaments with them as they begin their new little families...however, I just can't let go of them. Each of them take on their own little story! This year, I had soooo many, I couldn't fit them on the tree. OKay,....if you guys want them, I'll start letting you add to your collection, but only if your ReAlLY want them. They are too precious to me to throw away.
Decorating the tree with just Rick & I just isn't much fun...but when I get to look at all the detailed work the children have done over the years, brings back sooo many memories! Payson & Talan enjoy looking at who painted what, (they have to sign their name and year on the back of each one). I LOVE decorating for Christmas and this just adds something more special to it!






No comments:

Post a Comment