Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy Bday Shawners

Shawn turned 27 this year and he thinks he's getting old! SIGH...if I could only have that age back...wait...nope...don't want to go there! Glad I'm where I'm at actually! ANyways...he decided he wanted to celebrate at Classic. He missed out when it was Payson's Birthday there and he wanted to go play with the family. ANd yes...our family needed some good ol fashion play time to laugh and enjoy one another. So that's what we did...This place is really fun...big gigantic slides, and climbing things, roller blading or skating, or scootering...play gyms, it's really a kid heaven and my big kids wanted to play like they were kids. We had a great time...TOO BAD I can't find any pictures...URRR! I know I had my camera...but no pictures. Don't know what happened to them. I'll have to steal from the girls...dang it...I was doing so good on this catch up on the blog thing...!
Anyways...it was a great way to celebrate Shawn. It felt good to watch my two boys laugh and play hard together again! We all had such a good time! We need to do that more!
Shawn's has developed into such a wonderful man who we are so proud of. He's so independent and works so hard for he and Angela. He's been selling Aflac and is now starting with a brand new company selling printers for Cannon. He's not afraid to approach anyone. He'll be awesome! He still coaches 2 soccer teams and he loves it, but it's a lot of work! I hope that he can enjoy the new job, and not have to be away at night so much! We are so proud of both he and Angela and the example they set for those around them. So grateful that Shawn honors his priesthood and keeps those promises that are so sacred! We are so grateful that each one of our kids are such kind and loving people and so happy that we feel like a whole family again! Happy Birthday Shawn! Old age is not that bad, but yes, being a kid at Classic is much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment