Sunday, December 26, 2010

The END of a year!



See ya...wouldn't wanna be ya!

Silly phrase, but actually kind of how I feel about the year 2010! Let's move on to a better year eh!
I haven't blogged in a long time...kind of got burned with a blog of mine, that someone twisted to something it wasn't...made me feel sick to my stomach how someone can actually take something that you put here, from your heart and...well....make it what they want it to be. It doesn't matter, I have to believe that. I know what I wrote and exactly what I meant...and that's what this blog is for...for my memories, and my history.

The thing I'm most grateful for this time of year is family...gee, bet that's a big surprise! I didn't care what I got for Christmas this year-I actually didn't need nor want anything! I have my family and we're whole again. Nothing else matters. We're one again as a group, and we can help one another get through ANYTHING! And we will! That's what makes us ONE!


No comments:

Post a Comment