Tuesday, December 28, 2010



The first weekend in November was a full one! Payson was baptized, and Hayden was blessed. It was a sweet blessing to be a part of each. Hayden truly has a corner of my heart. He gives me such comfort to hold him. I often wonder how much he & my Dad hung out prior to his birth and the lessons that both of them gave one another! Oh if only the sweet little guy could talk! When he smiles, well he smiles with his whole body! I just can't seem to catch it on film!
Payson, chose all on his own to be baptized. He has such a tender heart and yes, he has a special place in my heart as well. It's really a miracle as each child is born, a new part of my heart explodes with a love for them! I'm so lucky and so blessed! The missionaries have spent some time with Mickie and her kids. Payson has become of such a tender age, where he recognizes what is right & wrong. He wants to do the things that his Heavenly Father wants him to do. He asked Uncle Shawn to baptize him and had Grandpa confirm him. I'm so thankful that those men in my life have chosen to keep the sacred priesthood close to their heart and live worthy of it so they can bless the lives of our family! How grateful I am for the power of the priesthood and for the power of prayer. We have seen it lift us and strengthen us many times throughout this year alone! The gospel is what makes our family complete and eternal! It thrills my heart to see my children and grandchildren do the things that they know are true!

No comments:

Post a Comment