Sunday, October 31, 2010
















Halloween has come and gone, REALLY...will it be November tomorrow! WHAT THE HECK!
We enjoyed spending Halloween with Mick & her family along with Shawn & Ang at Mick's house. (One day maybe, we'll have our entire family gather for something other than a main event.) Mick & Brandyn have ran their selves ragged over the past few years trying to get to our house, to Brandyn's parents, to wherever, and the kids just didn't get much real trick or treating done. Pays and Talan are at the age now where they deserve that! Every kid needs a memory of running through their own neighborhood to see how much candy they can gather! Shawn & Ang brought soup, I made homemade root beer and Mick's friends brought over pizza. I wanted to stay inside with the baby and answer the door. The Utah game was on so Rick, Shawn & I stayed while the others headed out. Ang lasted a little bit, but she was cold, & wet, and Brandyn and Mick took turns. They brought in a haul! Rick had to leave about 9, he was on call, and the rest of us stayed and started to watch a movie. We started with Beetlejuice, a favorite of my kids growing up, but it had commercials...UGH. Then they put Karate Kid on. Shawn & Ang had seen it, so they didn't last long, and we all started to fall asleep. Payson cuddled up on my lap and I didn't want to move...don't know how many more of those I will get! When he was out, I headed home. We were all tired!
Friday, the day before, I didn't work cause I worked on Saturday, so I went out to Payson's school for their parade and tended Pres and Hayden while Mick helped with the party. I love being able to do things like that! When I was home, I would go, but most often I would be hauling a half dozen or more daycare kids with me and it was exhausting! I'm happy to make it a little easier for Mick to enjoy the little things that will be gone before they realize! I love being a part of my kids lives, no matter how big or small the part may seem! That's what it's all about isn't it!
Here's a few pic's from the Halloween month....

No comments:

Post a Comment