Wednesday, September 9, 2009

labor day weekend~Park City












Labor day is generally the last hoorah for the end of summer vacation...WHHHATTT...Did we have summer???? I'm so depressed! I LOVE LOVE summer and it always makes me sad to say goodbye to it!
We have had our wave runners out once, and one of them didn't even run....and no camping....hold on summer...we're not ready to let you go!

Schedules are Soooo hard with getting the fam together, especially now that school has started! So we decided to go up to the Mountainside Resort in Park City so everyone could come and go with their crazy schedules. We had a lot of fun, even in spite of the stupid weather...it actually wasn't bad...even with the little bit of rain on Saturday!
Rick & I took Friday off and headed up to Swiss days with the rest of Salt Lake Valley...hey folks...half of you stay home next year...there were WAAAY too many people there to really shop the booths...strollers...not such a good plan! Poor kids...they don't want to be there! Get a sitter! I'm so glad we didn't take our little ones!
Angela and her Mom worked a booth..Cindy sells her cute little Book of Mormon's. I think I want to do a booth with her next year....I really need to get on it right now though! Rick was a good sport, just followed me from booth to booth and came when beckoned to take note of "can you build that for me?"
We ate lunch and headed over to the resort as soon as they opened up check in....we asked for an early one...got in about 30 minutes early is all but it was nice to enjoy the quiet before all the fun began!
Chris came and went to his soccer tournament. Tahnie is traveling with volleyball now so we don't see much of her. Shawn & Ang joined us Sunday and Mick & Brandyn and kids were there with us the whole time. I was excited to have some Preslie time!
Poor Preslie was allergic to Mick's milk. They tried special diets for Mick but poor Mick was starving and nothing was working so Mick gave in! She was such a trooper! I wouldn't have lasted that long! She's so tiny as it is and I was worried about Mick getting the goods she needs. I bet she lost another 5 lbs while trying to make it work! She put Preslie on Nutri...something and she is a totally different baby. She doesn't hurl for spit up and she is happy! I can actually hold her and get her to smile at me now! We LOVE her! She is such a beauty! And it's such a relief to see her without a belly ache! We took lots of pictures...but missed Chris totally and only one or two of Rick...I know...he really hates that:)! Brandyn's aunt Jyll came up on Sunday and joined us with their family. We all had a good time, wish we could get us all together...not sure when that can happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment