Thursday, February 23, 2012






Preslie BuG is my little buddy! She's all about the sleep overs and I love that. The boys are getting more and more into their friends and we're not so cool anymore...makes me sad! But I'm glad they have friends they have fun with! I've noticed that Preslie has been a little bit jealous lately. I pick Kallie up and she gets to go home with Grandma...she's not to sure about that. I told her we could have a sleep over on my next day off, that was last Saturday. We picked her up Saturday afternoon, went to the mall for lunch, let her play at dinasaur land and then she said she wanted to go play at Grandma's house. Okay...let's go! We played babies, colored a tshirt,had several full on conversations on the play phones with several people. She's such a minny Mickie! Takes me back a bit! She combed Grandma's hair-put in beautiful ponies, played barbies, and cuddled a whole bunch! I love that girl! Her and Kallie had fun jumping around in Kallie's bed, and Preslie LOVEs hiding from the camera! She went to church with us and talked all about going to class, but the screaming baby was a definite detour from that idea. She wouldn't have any part of it. She played quietly with Tina and I in Relief Society and played with my books in Sunday School. It was long for her. I wish she would have gone to class, so she would remember it as a fun place to be.....maybe next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment