Tuesday, July 26, 2011












Rick & I bought some bikes...a little gift from my Dad let's say. We bought them June 3rd and rode down the Jordan Pathway to Gardner Village. We stopped at the candy store and had a treat and headed back. My legs weren't as tired as my behind. I believe we will need to invest in some better seats...ouch! Tonight I begged to go for another ride. We left later, about 8ish...not a good plan. I had a whole meal of bugs. We'll have to remember the bug spray if we go that late again, and hope that the city sprays along that river as well. The water is high and we wondered if the trail would be closed. It wasn't up to 6400 South, but we didn't go much past that tonight. After helping a fallen rider, I decided I had enough of the bug meal! Rick was just along for the ride, to accompany me. He's such a good patient man...

No comments:

Post a Comment