Saturday, April 30, 2011




















Our Mick turned 29 today...Wow...how'd that happen! Seems just like a few years ago that she was beboppin around the house, being the little helper and mothering her little brothers...now she's mothering her own 4! She's such a great Mom and daughter and friend! We feel so blessed to have the relationship that we have with her.
We both LOVE Good things Utah...a morning talk show on each week day. I watch it on my day's off and she'll tell me about stuff that's been on when I'm at work, so I thought it would be fun to go to the show for her Birthday. I talked to Ang several weeks ahead of time so she could schedule some time with her busy school schedule and we surprised Mick with what we were doing. We even had a short flash of fame on TV as they panned the audience and wished Mick a happy birthday! It was a fun day together. We each won a silly little drawing they had and it was fun to just be together for the day. We went to lunch after at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building at "The Garden Room". I was hoping for warm weather so we could walk around a bit up town and enjoy the beautiful gardens..but dang this Utah weather...we're all over it! I didn't want to push my luck with Brandyn having all 4 kids for TOO LONG...so we ended it after Lunch. I could have gone all day, but life goes on and things need to get done! I still hadn't shopped for Mick's birthday gift and the family party was the next day. AHHH.....sometimes, there is just not enough hours in the day! Thanks for the fun day girls. We need to do this more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment