Thursday, February 23, 2012

February....see ya......




Feb just can't get over soon enough for me. I'm over winter! I know, I know. We REEALLLY haven't had much of a winter...very few snow storms, but the sun has peeked out and my tulips are starting to bust through the ground...spring fever has officially set in! But...so has a family of little critters in our yard. I noticed a weird trail, out our front porch on the lawn...sure enough...this little guy and some friends have made a home in our yard. Eweee! I remember Dad fighting to get rid of ours years ago, placing a hose in the hole and drowning them out, chasing them with a shovel....I sure hope their not THAT hard to get rid of! Rick poured bleach and ammonia down the holes today, found several other holes with the poison smoke that was coming out...hopefully the little buggers will move along!